1. A small book is technically called Biblot
2. Carnegie medalis awarded to an author of an outstanding book for children
3. A publication whose title page is missing is technically calledAnepigraphon
4. The INFLIBNET centre which provides a platform for research students to deposit their Ph. D. theses and make it available to the entire scholarly community through open access is Shodhganga
5. Sessionlayer of OSI establishes, manages and ends connections between applications and manages the interaction between end systems.
6. Sinology is a result of Clustering (mode of formation of subject)
7. If two works cite a common work in its bibliography then it is known as Bibliographic coupling
8. Archiecreated by Alan Emtage is called the grandfather of all search engines.
9. Albert Humphreydeveloped SWOT analysis.
10. The agency of United Nations having its headquarters at Geneva, which is dedicated for the use of intellectual property as a means of stimulating innovation and creativity is WIPO
Monday, September 16, 2013
NET Questions Series 6
Posted by Librarian at 9:07 PM